Engine: 6.3L V8 335HP
State: TOP STAV
Interior: Black vinyl
Price: Prodáno (US) ( without VAT )
Torch Red 1968 Dodge Charger, H-Code 383/335hp big block 4bbl car. Structurally beautiful Charger body recently painted in dark red with a new black vinyl top and matching RT stripes, Very nice black bucket interior with console, New carpet and door panels. Under the hood is a strong running 383 big block 383ci engine mated to a 727 Torqueflite automatic transmission, Brand new power disc brakes in a very nicely detailed engine compartment. Rolling on a newer set of Chrome Magnum wheels with BFG white letter TA radials .
- Professionally painted in Charger Red, Base/Coat & Clear/Coat.
- New black vinyl top
- New from and rear bumpers
- New windshield
- Hood turn signals
- Hideaway headlights
- Black interior with bucket seats
- Center console
- Tik-Toc Tach
- New carpet and door panels and glove box.
- Re built 383 big block bored 30 over, 4bbl carb
- 727 Torqueflite automatic transmission
- New power disc brakes
- New fuel and brake lines
- Solid clean and intact
- New tire rods and ball joints
- 323 sure grip rear end
If you are interested in this car, fill out this form: