Year: 1969 MATCHING
Engine: 4.2L MATCHING
Gearbox: Manual 4 speed
Interior: Beige Leather
Price: 0 usd ( without VAT )
SURVIVOR IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- EXCEPTIONAL ORIGINAL CONDITION!
- RARE AND DESIRABLE SERIES II FIXED HEAD COUPE
- ONLY 23,143 ACTUAL MILES!
- MATCHING #S 4.2 ENGINE!
- 4-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION!
- ONE OF JUST 3,785 PRODUCED BETWEEN 1968-1971!
- STUNNING AND HIGHLY ORIGINAL CREAM EXTERIOR!
- SOFT, SUPPLE, AND CORRECT CINNAMON LEATHER INTERIOR!
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED!
- PREVIOUS COLLECTOR OWNERSHIP!
- RETAINS MUCH OF ITS ORIGINAL PAINT!
- COMES COMPLETE WITH ORIGINAL OWNER’S MANUAL, JAGUAR HERITAGE CERTIFICATE, SPARE TIRE, JACK & MUCH MORE!
- DRIVES AND PERFORMS WONDERFULLY!
- ONE OF THE BEST, MOST ORIGINAL, LOW MILEAGE FIXED HEAD COUPES TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE!
- INCREDIBLE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL!
- 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES
- CHROME WIRE WHEELS
- STAINLESS EXHAUST
Toman Motors is pleased to offer this highly original, low-mile 1969 Jaguar E-Type Series II Fixed Head Coupe, which is finished in stunning and desirable Cream over a soft and supple Cinnamon leather interior. Being one of just 3,785 examples built during the four years of production for the Series II, this magnificent E-Type Series II is as rare as it is beautiful and its collectibility is amplified by having covered just 23,143 miles from new! With appropriate gentleman’s cccs, a 4-speed manual transmission, and a Fixed Head Coupe, this particular example was clearly ordered by an enthusiast who had an exuberance of class and character. Enzo Ferrari himself praised this model as the most beautiful car in the world. This example is the one collector’s lust after – highly original with matching numbers and low mileage, and an extremely desirable configuration. We are proud to offer what we believe to be one of the finest original E-Type Series II Coupes available today, to the most sophisticated collector, investor or enthusiast who demands only the best! Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014 and 17% in 2015 while posting gains of 467% over the last 10 years. Ready to make an investment you can actually enjoy? Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for more information.
Don´t hesitate to contact us! Car WILL BE ON THE WAY soon.
HistoriCCars Team – Toman Motors s.r.o., Prague, The Czech Republic
In cooperation with Toman Investment, LLC, Devenport, Florida, USA
If you are interested in this car, fill out this form: